1100 Hollenback Ln
Deer Lodge, MT 59722
About Deer Lodge Medical Center
Brief Summary of Employers History Or Position In The Market:
MISSION: To provide patient focused healthcare.
VISION: To partner with our community to be the first choice healthcare provider; creating a healing environment by personalizing, demystifying, and humanizing the healthcare experience for patients and their caregivers.
Values: Our Values are our core principals and are fundamental to our purpose. Our values affirm the beliefs of our employees and reflect how we commit to treat our patients, our colleagues, and our community. We commit to:
• Treat each other and those we serve with compassion, respect and dignity
• Customize care according to patients’ personal choices through informed, engaged interactions
• Act with integrity and adhere to the highest ethical standards, valuing honesty, trust, and professionalism
• Attract and retain high quality professionals
• Value teamwork, collaboration and cooperation
• Demonstrate accountability to our patients and each other for high standards of care
• Doing the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason
Employer Benefits Available:
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, & Vacation, Depending on Position
You Should Consider Our Company Because:
When you enjoy your job, it makes all aspects of your life that much better. When you love your job, it shows. Each and every day our team members live the DLMC mission, vision and values.
Our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to achieving and maintaining the level of excellence in service that our patients have come to expect and continue to receive.
Join our team of employees and physicians who work together to provide quality patient care in our new state of the art facility.
Current Positions Available:
• Full time Physical Therapist to join our rehab team. Successful candidate will have a PT degree with licensure in MT (or the ability to gain licensure).
• Nurse Director - Med/Surg/TCU/ED – Full time position; Responsible for overall assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care..
Current Positions Available...