About American Eagle Protective Services
Brief Summary of Employers History or Position In The Market:
AEPS provides superior services to US Government agencies in the areas of security, facilities maintenance, hospital maintenance, training, and waste disposal. As a woman-owned graduate of the SBA 8(a) program, AEPS continues to grow and excel by following the philosophy inspired by its founders to always provide the highest quality services to our federal and state clients; and doing so with an effective Management Team to adapt to the dynamic federal marketplace. Our success is demonstrated not only by our successful growth, but also by our numerous awards and recognitions, including for the 5th consecutive year, being ranked in the 2016 Inc. magazine list of top 5000 fastest growing companies in America. We are proud of our success and thank our dedicated employees for making AEPS successful!
Employer Benefits Available:
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
You Should Consider Our Company Because:
The mission of AEPS is to provide quality professional services that will enhance the lives of the people with whom we come in contact, striving always to maintain a higher standard of values, and practicing a professional standing to the highest degree of expertise.
Current Positions Available:
Protective Security Officer Positions
Both Full-Time and Part-Time Positions available in: Billings, Bozeman, Missoula, Butte, Helena
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be citizen of the United States of America.
- Three years of security experience within past five years and/or
- Three years of military or National Guard (active duty or reserve) and/or
- Successful completion of a state certified Law Enforcement Education and Training or Police Officers Standard Training course
- PSOs shall fluently speak, read, comprehend, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Must complete (sign/date) a Lautenberg Amendment Statement/Domestic Violence certification annually
- Must complete and pass Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Credit Check, Physical Exam
- Certification Requirements (All)
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be 21 years old
- Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Please visit http://www.aepscorp.com/careers to apply.